Friday, June 5, 2009

Adventure




   We went to Lake Nakuru National Park for a quick getaway earlier this week.  We had a blast seeing the animals and staying at the Lodge. One the day we arrived, we spotted a pride of lions, a leopard, rhinos, water buffalo, gazelle, flamingos, zebra, baboons, wart hogs, monkeys, water bucks and much more.  The boys had the best time seeing all of Gods creation. Our driver, John was tickled at how much the boys enjoyed themselves. The Lodge where stayed had an amazing view.  We could see all kinds of animals from our back porch. We will definitely visit this lodge in the years to come! Hope you enjoy a few of our favorite pics from the trip.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Awesome pictures!!! One of my favorite adventures was an African safari in Kenya back in 2003 as a tack-on to a M trip! It's so great to see pictures of Walker and to hear the "nomads" are doing well. Please know that I'm pr'ing for y'all. I'm not working at ILC anymore, long story I'll tell you about some day but SO GLAD I met y'all before it all ended! I am keeping up with Calvary trips....I WILL hook up with them sometime and come to work alongside. Give Walker a BIG hug for me!
Ms. Marlene